How to create a cPanel email account?
To create an email account:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Look for the Email section, then click Email Accounts.
- Click the + Create button located on the right-hand side.
- On the next page, enter details to create a new email account.
- You will notice the Optional Settings.
- Click Create to finalize.
Set up email on iOS® and Android™
How to Set Up a cPanel Email Account for iOS® and Android™
Last modified: June 30, 2021
How to set up cPanel email on mobile?
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts in the Settings menu.
- Tap Add Account in the Accounts menu.
- Tap Other in the Add Account menu of mail account types.
- Tap Add Mail Account in the Other menu.
- Enter your account information and tap Next.
- Select a mailbox type and verify information.
How to find IMAP/POP settings in cPanel?
- In your browser enter your domain.com/cpanel.
- Log in with your cPanel username and pasword.
- Then click the “Email Accounts” icon.
- Find the mailbox you are setting up.
- On the same row select “Configure Mail Client”.
- The email settings will be displayed.
How to access WebMail for cPanel?
Log in to cPanel. In the EMAIL section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Accounts. Under Email Accounts, locate the e-mail account that you want to access, and then click Check Email. Alternatively, you can use the URL http://www.example.com:2096, where example.com is your domain name, to access webmail.
How do I log into RoundCube cPanel?
You access webmail by going to yourdomain.com/webmail in your preferred web browser (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name). A small window will appear asking you for your email address and password.
What is SpamAssassin in cPanel?
SpamAssassin is an anti-spam tool that helps filter out unwanted messages. SpamAssassin works for all email accounts in your cPanel. It can be set to mark spam messages, so they are easy to notice. You can also choose to configure SpamAssassin to delete any emails marked as spam automatically.
Spam Filter Documentation
Which is better RoundCube or Horde?
According to cPanel documentation here’s the difference: Horde is for users who need a full suite of features that includes mobile email access and advanced productivity tools. RoundCube is for users who need a user-friendly web interface with some additional features available.